Hey Bixby, I really want you to work well. There are a few things that drive me crazy:
- False rejection… this happens a lot and makes me think you’re not working.
- Long delay in trigger recognition.
- Double response — but I only asked once?
- 18:51 as a time should be read back as 6:51 PM in North America. Nobody answers “Eighteen Fifty One” unless it’s in a drill sergeant’s voice.
- “What would you say you do here?” When I ask you to fill in a field, you don’t.
Some good things…
- You can work from the lock screen — that’s a plus.
- You have a loud acknowledgement sound and a good one too.
- You use a voice based password (which I forgot)