Who benefits if the AI assistants play nice to each other? We do. Who doesn’t? The AI assistants.
What are some ways that they could play nice?
- Easily exporting AI assistant-only data
- Linking/synching accounts (e.g. Google and Amazon)
- Importing AI data Having one AI assistant call another
- Knowing and communicating what another AI assistant might be better at
And some ways they don’t?
- Being snarky about each other (maybe this is fun)
- Being ignorant of certain searches (Bixby, ask Alexa to play music)
- Not being able to reside together on the same third party device or hogging mic resources
AIs benefit by getting all the users’ data. Maybe there’s a middle ground?